Galaxy Zoo Talk

neb+supnov+galax+EN

• ppr by ppr

I established since 1955 an evolving pattern shown in a table third in circumference, on which I draw 3/3 1 representing the birth and evolution, or rise in temperature of the nebula until it reaches the critical threshold, = max dens or generating a high birth of a black hole. the black hole evolves in three phases also can generate the birth of a super nova during its explosion, it will evolve into a turn 3phases there relativitée between the nebula and the supernova, which will generate the future birth of a galaxy, as there will be relativity between intrinsic nebula, black hole, supernova, galaxy. you still have 3 phases at each level, low phase, phase strong, explosive phase. included the birth of a neutron star after galactic formation is the inertia of the nascent black hole whose force is activated by the super nova, which will cause the nebula in its wake, and primary progressive form uen ellipse, I discovered each phase during my observations happening in Australia, chile, mexico. you in our universe representation of all phase A to Z, I just had to reproduce the puzzle, from 1960 to 1970 in fact there is between the nebula and galaxy formed 13 phases of 3 cycles. I do not know if you're interested. good evening. I reploge in my manuscript began in 1955 @

Posted