Galaxy Zoo Talk

New user but have worked on the Red Planet Project since Star Gazing live aired this year.

• Mark_MDubbaYa_Williams by Mark_MDubbaYa_Williams

Hi to all you veterans and newbies =) I'm new to the Galaxy Zoo Project but have worked very hard on the Red Planet Project since Star Gazing Live was aired this year.

I have read through a lot of the discussions to grasp the identification system here and it is similar to the way PlanetFour.org works. I want to get involved with as many types of "citizen scientist" projects as possible !!

Just a hello really and will be great to talk to people about all different subjects !

Thanks =)

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Hi Mark,
    Great to have you on board !
    Just try out all of our Citizen Science projects ! There are (unfortunately) at least a dozen that will get you hooked !
    Have fun and Happy Hunting !
    Oh, and don't be afraid to ask questions! 😄
    Els

Posted

• Mark_MDubbaYa_Williams by Mark_MDubbaYa_Williams

Hello Elisabeth,

Thanks for the swift and friendly reply =)

I definitely will be spending a lot more time on ALL the projects as Astronomy has got me hooked and inspired!!
    I ask lots of questions generally to get a full understanding of any given subject, so expect lots from me =)

Thanks again and hopefully ill get these classifications correct.

Mark

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Just relax and have fun ! Every picture will get classified by lots of people, so if you get it 'wrong' don't feel bad !
    And maybe your different classification will mean it is something different and get the scientists to notice this one galaxy. That is how Hanny's Voorwerp got discovered ! 😄
    Happy hunting !

Posted