Galaxy Zoo Talk

Complete beginner.

• aussiegoodstuff by aussiegoodstuff

I am really enjoying the classifying, but am confused by the discussion/chat/blog type area (facebook challenges me too) 67y.o. is my only excuse. I would like to find out if my classifications for today are stored somewhere - and how do I access them? I found an amazing image, but clicked the wrong button and I moved on to the next. I would love to show it to others (not real sure how to do that either. Also I am unsure if I need to keep checking this page or will answers come to me via email? Perhaps I could be referred to a basic introduction page - everything I have found seems to be quite advanced. Loving some of the things others have found though!!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Hi aussiegoodstuff and welcome to the Zoo.

You can access the images you have classified via the classify page. Click on Profile and there you have them. If you want to discuss any of them, just click on the image and then click on 'discuss this' to the right of the image. And that will take you to Talk.
    You will not get an email if someone posts an answer , sorry. You will have to check it out in here.

As for a basic course, I thought there was a tutorial for Talk, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

If you have any questions I'd love to help out.

Happy hunting !

Els

Posted