Galaxy Zoo Talk

DR7

• elizabeth_s by elizabeth_s

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hi, everyone I have noticed on may side of the pond that DR7 is not working. Does anyone else have this problem. Thanks. Liz

Posted

• Rick_N. by Rick_N.

I tried to get some pics from GZ forum y'day and just now, but there are no images in the various threads. I've haven't tried the actual site though. So no luck round our way, at least for GZF (R.I.P.)

Posted

• elizabeth_s by elizabeth_s in response to Rick N.'s comment.

Oh it just as a feared. I will send a report to the help desk at SDSS in the morning. I hope they did not decide to retire DR7 the forum Archive would not be very good without it.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

GZ classify also looks to be down, have reported it - I will let you know what I hear back.

Posted

• Alpha_Aurigae by Alpha_Aurigae

Also down here.

Posted

Well DR7 is not part of the zoo really. So no one on the zoo can fix it. I am sorry that GZ classify is also down. Well I hope everything will get fixed in time.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to elizabeth's comment.

Yeah, but we use some of the same images.

Posted

• elizabeth_s by elizabeth_s in response to Capella05's comment.

Yes indeed we do. Sent a message to the help desk. I have done so in the past they are very good in responding even when I don't make any sense ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They should get it with there morning coffee. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje admin, scientist

Sounds like bad timing with a couple of different issues... I don't know what's going on with DR7 but hopefully the issue on our side will be sorted soon. Apologies!

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to vrooje's comment.

Thanks Brooke!

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje admin, scientist

The classification interface should be starting to come back up now...

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator

Excellent! Thank you Brooke, I was getting a bit bored...

Posted

Well DR7 seems to be back on line but some of the post from way back when are not?

Posted

• Budgieye by Budgieye moderator

Dr7 not appearing in some of the images in the old forum.

Zooite Guide to Strong Gravitational Lenses http://www.galaxyzooforum.org/index.php?topic=275811.0

Zooite Guide to SDSS Spectra is working, as I had changed the images from dr7 to dr8 several months ago.http://www.galaxyzooforum.org/index.php?topic=274815.0

Posted

• elizabeth_s by elizabeth_s in response to Budgieye's comment.

In a a search I am doing on the spirals in this "Your best spirals" thread spring 2009 the pictures return. Odd I must say. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted