Galaxy Zoo Talk

Number of classifactions

• Chinabob by Chinabob

My profile is showing a very small number of classifactions, I know that I have done well into the thousands, what is happening?

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje admin, scientist

Hmm. Do you think it is only counting classifications since we started with the new Hubble data? Would you mind posting a screenshot and your browser info?

Thanks,

-Brooke

Posted

• Chinabob by Chinabob

Vrooje,
    This is a screen shot, I am using Chrome, I have done a lot more of the new data bank than is showing.
    Chinabob
    Favourites Recents Next Pre

Classifications

14 Hubble
    Hubble Classifications
    169 SDSS
    SDSS Classifications
    801 UKIDSS
    UKIDSS Classifications
    Galaxy Zoo: Hubble
    If you're looking for your old galaxies from Galaxy Zoo Hubble, then you can find them here.

Thanks for the assist.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to Chinabob's comment.

Hi Chinabob,

Have you tried looking at how many classifications you have done for GalaxyZoo on your Zooniverse profile?

I find the Zooniverse total to be more accurate 😃 I don't seem to be missing any classifications (apart from GZ and GZ2!), so can you have a look there and let us know?

Here is the link to the Zooniverse's Ribbon page / participation page.

You may have to log in.

Hope you find them!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

It's the counters on the Classifying page's Profile that are not updating.

Posted

• vrooje by vrooje admin, scientist in response to Chinabob's comment.

Hi @Chinabob,

In the latest classifications data backup (from this morning) I show that we've had about 15 times the number of classifications your GZ profile page is reporting. So we do have those classifications -- the count is just displaying wrong on that page. We're looking into it!

By the way, if anyone is having trouble loading the page @Capella05 linked to, could you please let me know by posting here or by PM? There seems to be a bug on it that is affecting very few people so it would really help us to collect info from those who are having the issue. Thanks!

-Brooke

Posted

• chowjunfat by chowjunfat

Just to say I am having a similar problem with the counters not displaying correctly under Firefox 37.0.2 the counter is stuck on 42 for sdss classifications.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to chowjunfat's comment.

We are not classifying SDSS images at the moment - so that would account for that. What about the count for Hubble images?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Nope ! Counter on the classifying page is not updating, it has been stuck for quite some time now. The counter on 'My Zooniverse' is doing just fine.

Posted

• Capella05 by Capella05 moderator in response to ElisabethB's comment.

I guess there is no point fixing it when we are almost at the end of the Hubble images!

Posted