Galaxy Zoo Talk

Please German Language...

• Rockenheim by Rockenheim

I love this Site, but my English is not so good. I see all other Languages, but not German. We are 100+ Mio. People where speaking German. I can imagine that if you integrate the German language , you will be even more people connect to you to help in the Task. I am also convinced that I can convince one or the other of them to join in the great Task.

Greetings from Swiss and i hope you understand what i write here^^ (Google Translate is my Friend^^)

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Hi Rockenheim and welcome to the Zoo

The translations for the different prjects are done by volunteers. If someone wants to take this on, the translation is made. That is why you see some projects in lots of languages, others only in a few or only in English. Sorry.

But I understand you quite well. 😄

You can post your questions here in German and I'l ltry to answer in English.

Hope this works for you !

Happy hunting ! 😄

Posted

• KWillett by KWillett scientist, admin, translator

Hallo @Rockenheim,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Angebot. Wir haben ein paar Deutsche und Schweizer Astronomie Kollegen, die aktiv auf die Übersetzung Galaxy Zoo ins Deutsche. Ihre Übersetzung ist noch nicht aktiv, aber ich bin froh zu hören, dass Sie interessiert sind. Ich werde meine Kollegen fragen, wann die deutsche Version verfügbar sein wird.

• Kyle

Posted

Hallo KWillett

Das wäre Fantastisch... Ich würe mich darüber sehr Freuen und Ihren Kollegen sage ich jetzt schon ein grosses Herzliches Danke für ihre Zeit und Mühe. Tausend Dank =)

Posted

Als ich heute wieder auf Galaxyzoo reingeschaut habe, staunte ich nicht schlecht und das Staunen hat sich leicht in Tränen verwandelt, als ich gesehen habe, dass es Galaxyzoo jetzt auch in Deutsch gibt^^ Vielen, Vielen Dank euch allen die sich die Mühe gemacht haben, Galaxyzoo in Deutsch zu übersetzen. Danke Vielmal^^

As I have looking today again Galaxyzoo , I was quite amazed and the amazement has easily turned into tears when I saw that it Galaxyzoo are now available in German^^ Great Thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble, Galaxyzoo to translate into German . Thanks many times ^^ (Translate with Google Translate^^)

Posted

• williamaskew by williamaskew

awesome!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator in response to Rockenheim's comment.

Happy hunting ! 😄

Posted

• Sirritanga by Sirritanga

I just played with the language function on the classification site and noticed that the questions (e.g. How many spiral arms) are always in english. Is that a bug or do you still need (german) translations?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator in response to Sirritanga's comment.

Hi Sirritanga,

It appears that only the most basic questions got translated into German. As this is done on a purely voluntary basis , it is possible that only some questions got translated ! (sorry).

Hope you will still contribute on this project ! 😄

Posted

• Sirritanga by Sirritanga

I mean

• Do you have all the translations for german/french/... for all the questions, but they are not shown when you chosse another language
      or
    • Do you need/wish german translations of the questions (I could provide them as a native german speaker)?

Don't worry I'd leave for that reason...

Posted