Galaxy Zoo Talk

• brianlaurie.com by brianlaurie.com

For some reason my profile is not being updated and this is despite signing in on every visit...is anyone else having this problem?? Does anyone have the answer please?

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Hi brianlaurie.com

Yes, it is a known issue. But don't worry, your classifications are being recorded, as you can see by looking at your classification count on your Zooniverse Profile's page.

Happy hunting ! ๐Ÿ˜„

Posted

• Ghost_Sheep_SWR by Ghost_Sheep_SWR

Actually, my counter still isn't working since DECaLS DR2 images. It's been stuck on the same number since, and i do classify DR2 images ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted

Just to be clear, your counter on the Zooniverse Profile page is working, right ? It's the counter on the GZ profile page that is stuck.

Posted

• Ghost_Sheep_SWR by Ghost_Sheep_SWR

Heh, first time i checked that at Zooniverse profile, and yes that one seems to be working just fine!

Thanks

Posted

Phew ! That's a relief ! ;D

Posted

Hi Elisabeth B
    Thanks for your reply but its the counter on my zooniverse profile page which is not working and its been like it for a while, still stuck on the numbers of a couple of weeks ago there is no record of my recent work

Posted

• joecrane by joecrane

I'm new here. When we talk about the counter, are we talking about in the "Classification" section of the profile tab? I've done about 20 or 30, and I have all zeros in 5 different categories.

Also, I logged in with the same information on zooniverse.org, checked my profile and don't see any kind of counter in that profile tab.

Thanks for the help.

Posted

• joecrane by joecrane

Apologies, I found a "Your Stats" section in zooniverse which has the picture of "Galaxy Zoo" along with a "57" in the top right corner. I believe that is my counter.

Posted

Hi everyone, re, my profile count. I must confess that I havent ever used the "My projects"in the zooniverse before and I have just looked at it.....and discovered all my work logged there.There you are.never too old to learn....
    Happy hunting.

Posted

Happy to hear that ! ๐Ÿ˜„

Happy hunting !๐Ÿ˜„

Posted