Galaxy Zoo Talk

I'm not sure what this is

• PatThatRat by PatThatRat

I'm quite new to identifying galaxies so I'm not really sure about what this is, it is awfully difficult to make out the rough shape of the kind of central "blob". It may be obvious to some what this is to many, but to me it isn't and I would be very interested to find out.

Posted

• zoob1172 by zoob1172

spiral that looks irregular. it is very distant and this software enhanced the image.

click "Galaxy Zoo examine" then "SDSS SkyServer" then "navigate" then click on the object. Use object ID for your question or statement.

click on the simbad viewer to see an asteroid too.

===============================================================================================================

JULY 14, 2017 THREAT RECEIVED FROM MODERATOR:

After several warnings, you are still not listening to what we say.
    I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

This is the final warning. if you do not listen, the next step will be to ban you from Galaxy Zoo Talk.

Stop with posting vague and confusing posts and cryptic remarks about Illustris and SDSS.

All your comments in Talk should be polite, rude remarks will not be tolerated.

Sending abusive personal messages alone is reason for banning, so this will stop immediately.
    I'M BEING STALKED BY THE OTHER MODERATOR.
    I'VE ASKED HER TO STOP HARASSING ME.
    WHO WILL HELP PROTECT ME FROM YOU 2?
    BAN THE OTHER MODERATOR.

We want Talk to stay a welcoming and informative site. Thank you for your cooperation The Moderator Team.

PLEASE SEND SOMEONE FROM THE STAFF TO CONFIRM YOUR THREATS.
    I WOULD LIKE AN APOLOGY FOR THIS MODERATOR ABUSE.
    IF MODERATORS HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

Posted