Galaxy Zoo Talk

Research on Galaxy Zoo - We need your help !

• AFineMishkin by AFineMishkin

Hi there,

My name is Allison and I'm a researcher at the Oxford Internet Institute working with Dr. Vili Lehdonvirta on a project on participation in different forms of crowdsourcing activities. I'm also pursuing a separate course project on the universe of Zooniverse participation. I'd love to interview members of the Zooniverse to learn about your experiences on this and other sites, for my research.

If this sounds like something you might be interested, please either PM me or fill out this simple form (I just need your age, sex, nationality, and e-mail address) so I can contact you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RBC49HaXvEloTuO-nDdc37Iqx00cTLR24M7sPwbJWQU/viewform.

Interviews will be kept confidential but may later be published in an anonymized form. You must be over 18 to participate. Interviews will be conducted online using chat/IM/Skype and will last between 30-45 minutes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at allison.mishkin@oii.ox.ac.uk.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Allison

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Bump ! 😄

If anyone is interested in participating, please send Allison a pm or complete the form via the link ! Thanks ! 😄

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to AFineMishkin's comment.

Hi Allison,

What assurances can you give us that any papers based on this research of yours will be freely available to all zooites, in full, as soon as such papers are published?

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to JeanTate's comment.

Anyone know how this research is going?

Posted